Saturday, March 24, 2012

Your Fire Wakes

Its the most inopportune times
That's when I miss us
I miss 'us' being together
Remembering when I felt so happy
In your arms I could die

Now
I'm left to pick apart
All these bits of my destroyed heart
I'm left with this hollow inside

I let you in
Where only my thoughts live
Will I ever absorb your thoughts and time
Like you do mine

How can we fix this
You wanted me to feel it
Our words they don't make sense
But this is what you want
For me to live like this

Too much lost
Now we fear and feel distraught
Will it ever get easier
Not to feel your burn
You say its been difficult on you
Well its just about to obliterate me
But that you cannot see

Oh love
You there?
You know this ain't fair
What you do to me
So there...
My love

Will you ever admit to this
That our love is a mess
Your words make no sense
Talk dear
Lets reconnect
I cannot live like this

Love
Be safe where you wont get hurt
Just in case
Your fire wakes
For me
Again
My love