Monday, March 27, 2006

When It All Came Undone Tonight

How can I bear this
Its like burying a dear friend
How can I bear this
What a horrible end

Please know I never meant you harm
These words weren't meant to cause a fight
I feel like fingers missing an arm
When it all came undone tonight

"I have to let you go" you said
What does that mean
Oh let me wake in bed
Let it all be a dream

Another year gone past
I feel my soul ripped out
It all happened so fast
I fear for tears I am tapped out

You were never mine to keep
And I feel imprisoned
Did we let our feelings dig too deep
Where was the clue I was missing

You mean the world to me
And we let it end like this
You are like autumn air I breath
Like a flower I can't resist

We will always have Jackson
And our snow flake covered walks
I can't believe I let this happen
And my mouth is too dry to talk

I am letting you know I ache inside
This is something I have rarely felt
It all came undone tonight
And I can feel my soul sadly melt