Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I Wish I Could Feel You Tonight

I wish I could feel you tonight
You are so far away I want to reach out
And touch your heart

You see I am not so bad
My intentions are pure
And I love you so

If I rearranged my life
Would you find a place to sit down
And become my delicate secret

These are crazy days
And all the stars seem to say
It will be alright

The dark
I hate it so
When the moon rises
And won’t leave me alone

When my childhood comes for me at night
Your face bathes me in light
I hope that never ends

I am not unhappy
I am comfortable
And a touch lonely

Like the woods in winter
My heart waits
For the spring you bring to me

And all it takes
A few words
A call by mistake

You are mine again
A few moments
We are one again

Happiness is all I wish for you
I hope you can feel that
I am with you whatever you go through