Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Over And Over

Just like a ghost
You are finally here
She has traveled all the miles
And countless tears

I will make tonight a memory
One to take me higher and higher
The sight of my shadow at your feet
I can see you standing alone

The night itself
Its a revelry
I can drag this image out for a while
I keep her lost with lock and key
Because she's fits  my personal style

She is the kind to lead you in
It is not over
Her smile sets the mood
And so I begin
To walk over
Just a whisper of her words
That makes me grin
Can I please have her
We grab a hold just to face the end
Our spark is what I am speaking of

I made this night a memory
Yes you took me higher and higher
You make it desperate for me to leave
And yet I'm coming back to you

She takes me away
Then leads me in
It is far from over
Her eyes set the mood
So I begin to walk over
She breathes a word
It makes me grin
Can I please have her

I crawl my way back to you again
To hear you speak and feel you dream again
To kiss your lips from well deep within
You are my love
My heroin
I will cross the grave
And fight 'the bends'
To carry our love
To the worlds end

Its not over
Over and over
Its not so over
Over and over