Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Never Prayed

You said 'fair well old friend'
'Our season has come to an end'
So your conscience has left
And all your lies are at an end

You were always my star
I always knew you'd go far
You'll stand in the flame
Just to make a name

Your limit has always been the celing
You buy another round
Lonely but for this feeling
I can hang around
For you I'll hang around

Would the clock on the wall
Tick the time before we fall
And fall I'll do
If only for you

Given the chance to run
It has left me spun
So I'll drive around in this car
And be reminded of what I need you for

This desaster
Is it what I am after
Oh I need you to
Remind myself
That its my fault
Its not all my fault
I can't hear your pain
I will pause no more
I've never paid before
I've never prayed before

You wish for more than feeling
You buy another round
Lonely but for this feeling
I can hang around
For you I'll hang aroud