Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I Never Knew I Could Feel Like This

I hope this fire never dies
I never knew I could feel like this
Candle light and talking in your room
Falling in love by your side

You are so beautiful tonight
Though I tell you all the time
Just know I truly mean it
Promise forever you'll be in my life

The air from my lungs you steal
My heart flickers and jumps
I wait around just to see you
I cant wait to get you alone
And tell you how you make me feel

If anyone could feel this way
If ever there was love
I've brought you here to tell you
Even in the short moments without you
I don't feel the same

So here in your bedroom
Where the silhouette of our bodies dance upon the wall
Conversation broken by gazing into your eyes
I need to say something important
Someday I will make you my wife